Roaring Lions "If hunting rabbits in lion country, you must keep your eyes peeled for lions, but when you are hunting lions you can ignore the rabbits.” Remember 99% of your problems are like roaring lions, they are not lions, and they are like roaring lions. That’s why the Bible teaches us that Satan is like a roaring lion, he is not a lion, he is a rabbit, so treat him as a rabbit, take control of your life and identify all the lion like issues in your life and turn them into rabbits. By doing this you will put a lot of your fears into perspective and turn them into rabbits. Draw today a list of all your lion like problems, then write to God a Letter dated at the end of next month as if the future is today. Write in the present tense. In 2 Samuel 17 David said to King Saul, I know what my God can do, I have killed lions and for that reason I will kill today Goliath. My God will give you the victory, because as Rom 4:17 says we believe in a God that calls things that don’t exist as if it exists.
This is so true Johan. I find myself getting upset by rabbit like problems, when actually God sorted out the lion in our lives 2000 years ago. God is a God of miracles. I'm standing on Rom 4:17
Deu 15:7 As daar by jou ‘n arme is, een uit jou broers, in een van jou poorte, in jou land wat die HERE jou God jou sal gee, dan moet jy jou hart nie verhard en jou hand nie toehou vir jou arm broer nie.
JesusKryger lede
Die volgende besighede is deel van JesusKrygers bediening. Kom ons ondersteun hulle as mede Krygers in God.
n Organisasie van christelikke besigheidsmanne wat hulle besigheid en lewe onderwerp aan die Woord van God
Die doel van JesusKrygers is om die man die hoof van sy huis te maak net soos God die hoof van die man is. Die man as die hoof van sy huis moet sy medehelf en gesin met liefde, krag en gesonde verstand dien en alle vrees verdryf wat ons gesinne vandag aanval. Net soos in 2 Tim 1:7 moet ons die gees van vrees verdryf en vernietig en in die gees van God se krag, liefde en wysheid wandel.
2 comments:
Roaring Lions
"If hunting rabbits in lion country, you must keep your eyes peeled for lions, but when you are hunting lions you can ignore the rabbits.”
Remember 99% of your problems are like roaring lions, they are not lions, and they are like roaring lions.
That’s why the Bible teaches us that Satan is like a roaring lion, he is not a lion, he is a rabbit, so treat him as a rabbit, take control of your life and identify all the lion like issues in your life and turn them into rabbits. By doing this you will put a lot of your fears into perspective and turn them into rabbits.
Draw today a list of all your lion like problems, then write to God a Letter dated at the end of next month as if the future is today. Write in the present tense. In 2 Samuel 17 David said to King Saul, I know what my God can do, I have killed lions and for that reason I will kill today Goliath.
My God will give you the victory, because as Rom 4:17 says we believe in a God that calls things that don’t exist as if it exists.
This is so true Johan. I find myself getting upset by rabbit like problems, when actually God sorted out the lion in our lives 2000 years ago.
God is a God of miracles.
I'm standing on Rom 4:17
Post a Comment